Monday, May 20, 2013

Fantasy Nail Lacquer Merryweather

Hello everyone!  I hope all has been well!  I have been super busy getting ready for the big one year celebration of Model City so I apologize for not being around too much.  Tonight I am back again with another amazing blend from Fantasy Nail Lacquer.  If you are blue lover like me I would certainly say check this one out!



Merryweather is the most beautiful blue ever!  The base is a shimmery blue with chunks of blue glitter. I got amazing coverage with just two coats!  I followed it with my Seche Vite and had a smooth finish. I absolutely love the color blue and this has gone into my top 5 blues.  Pictures do not do this one justice. 




What a beautiful blue?!  What do you guys think?  I think I am going to have to buy a spare bottle, it's truly perfect for a blue lover.  At the moment Merryweather is out of stock (since this post it is now available again!) but keep an eye out, you know you want it.   Thank you guys for stopping by and be sure to stay up to date of Facebook so you know of all the awesome Model City goodness coming May 30th.  Good night everyone!

This polish was sent to me for photo purposes but does not change my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment