Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fantasy Nail Lacquer Majestic

Hello everyone!  I have you are all having a wonderful, beautiful weekend!  It is getting close to my one year shop anniversary! Eeeek! I'm so excited!  I am taking a break from the packaging today to bring you another lovely lacquer from Fantasy Nail Lacquer.



Majestic is a lovely bright pink base packed with two different sizes of holographic pink glitter.  This one goes on wonderfully and needs only two coats to get full coverage.  The glitter is suspend perfectly and has great distribution on the nail.  Not being a huge pink fan, I must say this one is pretty awesome and certainly a keeper.





Once again I am seriously impressed with Fantasy Nail Lacquer.  For a new indie maker her first batch of creations have been wonderful.  I can't wait to see what else she has in store for us.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

These were sent to me for photo purposes and does not change my opinion in anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment