Monday, May 6, 2013

Fantasy Nail Lacquer Magic and Mystique

Hello everyone!  I hope all has been well with you!  I have been super busy getting things ready for the big one year celebration for Model City Polish so I apologize for not updating more.  I have tons of stuff photographed just need to sit down to crop photos.  Either way I am back today with a pretty freakin awesome new indie line, Fantasy Nail Lacquers.



Today I am going to show you two beauties from Fantasy Nail's Memory Collection.  First up is going to be Mystique. This is a lovely light purple pearlescent base with purple, pink, and silver holographic glitter.  Application was flawless on this one, and all of my photos are just two coats followed with a coat of Gelous.  I do think I laid it a little thin on my pointer finger, oops.






Next up is Magic and my favorite by far from this shop.  Magic is a metallic gray base with tiny pink, purple, blue, and silver holographic glitter.  The way this one sparkles in the light is simply gorgeous. Again I only had to use two coats and followed up with my Gelous.






Isn't that Magic just beautiful?!  Certainly going on the list of one of my favorite indie blends for sure.  Be sure to check out the other wonderful blends by Fantasy Nail Lacquers on Etsy and stop by tomorrow for two from their Neon Collection.  Have a great day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment