Thursday, April 11, 2013

Superchic Lacquer Inked Dolls "Free Spirit"

Hello everyone!  I hope all is well.  It has been a crazy work week and it is almost over!  Today I have one of the new Inked Dolls series from Superchic Lacquers.  I picked this one up during her amazing $1 special (see I tell you to follow these guys on Facebook).  I love this polish and hopefully you guys will too!



The Inked Dolls series is all nude base polishes mixed with various glitters inspire mostly by inked skin.  Free Spirit is the most colorful of the series.  I personally hate nudes but this is a wonderful compromise.  I can now give my nails a break from all of the crazy colors and go with something non staining, yeah!  I only had to use two coats to get great coverage.  The glitter was distributed perfectly and with so many colors every nails different.  I really love this polish and look forward to picking up more from the series once my no buy is over.





What do you guys think of Free Spirit and nude base blends with glitter?  Personally I think I am in love.  Such a unique idea and a fun way to add color to your nails.  Be sure to follow Superchic Lacquers on Facebook so you won't miss out on the next amazing deal.  Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing you guys again real soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment