Monday, March 18, 2013

Mentality 12k Gold

Good morning everyone!  Today I have a great polish to share with you guys from Mentality, 12k Gold.  I have been wanting a white gold polish for months and finally decided on Mentality's and I am so glad I did!



12k Gold is a clear base with a great mix of large and small white gold flecks.  Application was great and just used one coat in the photos.  I recommend giving a good stir of the polish between nails to get the most flakes possible.  This stuff looks amazing over top darker colors and gives a great classy feel.  I decided to pair this with China Glaze Purr-fect Plum.





Great polish from a great maker!  I suggest checking them out at their shop on Big Cartel or Etsy.  Not only do they have amazing gold polish but also a huge holo collection.  I can't wait to get my hands on some of the blends from the Brilliant collection.  You can also follow them on Facebook for up to date info.  Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing you guys again really soon.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment