Sunday, March 17, 2013

Emerald & Ash Deep Field

Good afternoon everyone!  I am back today as promised with another great polish from Emerald & Ash.  The weather is still beautiful here and the breeze is blowing again through my office.  Today I am sharing with you my second purchase, Deep Field.


Deep Field is a wonderful black jelly polish packed with various sizes, colors and holographic glitter.  Application was purely amazing!  Two coats is all it took for solid coverage and the glitter distributed perfectly.  The polish reminds me so much of space and is now one of my favorites in my collection.







And I just had to show you what Deep Field looked like in the sun.


So what do you guys think of the hot new Emerald & Ash? Pretty amazing stuff if you ask me.  Be sure to check out Emerald & Ash's personal site for purchase or check them out on Etsy.  Also be sure to follow them on Facebook for all the up to date info on this amazing brand.  Thanks for stopping by!  See ya next time! <3


2 comments:

  1. Yay for Reddit! I love finding all these new awesome ladies doing beautiful things to their nails.

    Would you ever put a layer of black under it? I can't quite tell but it looks like you can see through it in patches in the sun, but that might just be the light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a complete black look I would suggest a black base with a top coat of this. I like the jelly depth is has with not using any undies. On Emerald & Ash's shop page I believe her photos are with a black base. Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete