Monday, March 25, 2013

China Glaze For Audrey and Too Cute-icle Pretty Pretty Princess

Good day everyone!  I hope all has been well with you!  Today I have a great combo that is just perfect for upcoming Easter.  A bunch of ladies have all gotten together and have declared today as Too Cute-icle day so keep your eyes out for more great blends by this company popping up today.


First up is For Audrey.  I just recently acquired this polish and can't believe it took this long to add to my collection.  I love this color and as with all China Glaze blends, it's flawless.  You can easily pick this polish up just about anywhere China Glaze is sold.  All of the photos shown are just two coats. 





Now for some Too Cute-icle, Pretty Pretty Princess.  Too Cute-icle is a fairly new indie line and this is the first I have used from them (big thanks to Adventure and Mishaps in the Land of Nail Polish for the contest win).  Pretty Pretty Princess is packed full of various size and colors of glitter in a clear base.  Application is flawless and the glitter distributed perfectly on the nail.  All of my photos are shown with just one coat followed up with a coat of Gelous.






So be sure to check out Too Cute-icle on Facebook and head on over to their Etsy shop for more great blends.  Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see you guys again!

7 comments:

  1. Great combo! The colors in Pretty Pretty Princess make it versatile, but For Audrey is amazing. I can stare at the color of Tiffany & Co forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly one of the most beautiful blues I own, love it!

      Delete
  2. I have both of these polishes - I think I will definitely have to pair them together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color combo = perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete