Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Avon Electric Green and Superchic Lacquer Rockin' My Grammy Panties

Good evening everyone!  Tonight I have an oldie and a newbie to share with you guys.  Together they make a great combo for upcoming St. Patty's Day. You will be seeing Avon Electric Green and Superchic Lacquer's Rockin' My Grammy Panties.



First up is the Avon Electric Green.  I feel that Avon Nailwear Pro just doesn't get enough love in the nail community.  All of them that I own are always great formula and wonderful shelf life.  The Electric Green my mother bought for me almost two years ago and it still goes on great.  I love this color!  It's bright and cheery, perfect for the upcoming spring time.  The pictures I will be sharing with you guys is just two coats and no top coat.





Now for Rockin' My Grammy Panties.  This one is such a fun polish!  The color combos are perfect and has a great story.  This blend was created by Superchic Lacquers for their big Grammy pre show debut.  Think, all the awesome rockstars that got this in their little goody bags and most likely are wearing!  Don't you want to be part of the elite?  Grammy Panties is a clear base filled with various size of black, blue, green, and silver hex glitter.  Application was great, as always!  In the photos I am wearing one generous coat and then followed up with my Gelous top coat.





Please be sure to check out Superchic Lacquers at their Etsy shop or at Llarowe.  She is a super awesome lady and a pleasure to work with.  Hope you guys enjoyed the photos tonight and I look forward to seeing you guys again! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment