Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Darling Diva Polish Roller Girl

Hello everyone!  Today I have another great indie polish to show you guys.  This one come from Darling Diva and I am going to go on and say.... this is truly my favorite indie by far.  Roller Girl was exactly as pictured and 100% perfect!




Darling Diva has been around for almost a year now but this was the first one I had purchased, since then I have bought 5 more.  Roller Girl is a black jelly base packed with various colors and shape glitter.  There was absolutely zero settling, application was amazing, and glitter coverage was great.  I used two coats over black and everything dried super quick.

Roller Girl

Close up of Roller Girl


I really love this polish!


I am so glad this was my first Darling Diva because it was exactly what I wanted.  Shipping was also super fast on this order!  Again I was so excited with this polish, I bought more instantly.  If you haven't checked out her shop, I highly recommend it.  I don't think you will be disappointed.  It was great seeing you guys again and until next time, stay safe!



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I used a cheap black as a base. This polish is truley gorgeouse and want to try pairing with a dark purple next.

      Delete
  2. This is lovely! Like a gothic confetti cake ;D

    ReplyDelete