Sunday, December 30, 2012

nails inc. Sapphire

Hello everyone! Hope all has been well with you.  Today I have a super pretty glitter bomb named Sapphire and is put out by nails inc.  Sapphire is from their Nail Jewelry series.  My husband picked this one out for me, you can't go wrong with blue and glitter!  Added bonus, my birthstone is Sapphire!


Sapphire is a clear base packed full of various size metallic blue glitters.  The polish is full of glitter and I only had to use one good coat to get great coverage.  Personally, I love it and would love to layer with others from their series.

Sapphire

Close up of Sapphire

Great one coat coverage!

Paired with Zoya Ginessa

Love the blue color!

So there you have it.  A simple mani with a ton of sparkle!  Check out nails inc. for more great polish!  It was a pleasure seeing you guys again and can't wait for the next time we meet!  


4 comments:

  1. Ooh, that is so pretty! I am a September girl, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sapphire is my birthstone too and I love it! Always thought it was the prettiest, and this polish is great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my birthstone is what started my obsession with the color blue.... that's okay with me ;)

      Delete