Monday, December 31, 2012

My New Years Eve Nails

Good evening everyone!  I have a quick little post tonight to share my NYE nails.  I wanted something a little different but yet clean for this New Years.  I paired my Revlon Black Lingerie with my Sephora by OPI It's Real 18k Gold for a lovely gold gradient.

It took way more coats than I was expecting, some where around 6, and still didn't get totally tip coverage but I am still 100% satisfied with the end results.  The 18k gold polish isn't something I always wear, more of a special occasion polish.




So there is my fancy nails for NYE.  I will be spending the evening in the comforts of my own home with a group of friends.  If you go out this evening please be safe and responsible.  I look forward to seeing all of you in the New Year!!!!!



4 comments:

  1. They're beautiful Nina!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!!! :D

    Have an amazing new year!!! :D

    ReplyDelete