Tuesday, December 4, 2012

China Glaze Snow Globe and Julep Gunta

Good evening everyone!  I hope you all have had a wonderful day!  Tonight I an going to share another great winter combo.  The mani tonight is inspired by a dreamy snowy night.



I purchased Snow Globe last year at my local Sally's and have used it a few times now.  The blend is pretty thick but workable.  The base is clear filled with various size iridescent glitter.  I have noticed that when I use it with a white base color that it does have a yellow tint so I wouldn't recommend it.  Tonights is paired with Julep's Gunta and worked perfectly.


Snow Globe

Close up of Snow Globe

This is just one coat!


Due to the thickness of the polish I would recommend a clear coat to smooth out.

So what do you guys think? Look wintery?  I will say the results are much better that using over white and the glitter adds wonderful sparkle.  Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see you guys again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment