Tuesday, December 11, 2012

China Glaze Love Marilyn

Hello everyone!  Today I wanted to share my glittery nails for this weeks 52 week challenge.  This combo would be perfect for one of those holiday parties that require something a little more sophisticated but still fun.  The black base gives a sleek look and the glitter is that pop that everyone needs.



I paired Revlon Black Lingerie with China Glaze Love Marilyn for the prefect glittery combo.  Love Marilyn is a clear base packed with fine bright red glitter and larger silver glitter.  Application is great and could easily be worn on its own.  I had to remove most of the glitter on the stick to start my gradient.  As I added the layers it got easier and easier to get solid coverage.

Love Marilyn

Close up of Love Marilyn

I really love this combo!

So sparkly!

The reflection of the camera darkened the glitter shine, ha!

So what do you guys think of the black, red combo for the holidays? I am totally game and love it!  I think they paired great together and will certainly use this combo again.  Don't forget to enter the giveaway, only a few days left until the winners are announced.  Good luck!  Thanks for stopping by today and look forward to seeing you guys again real soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment