Thursday, November 15, 2012

butter London and Julep American the Beautiful


Good evening everyone!  I wanted to share my patriotic mani with you guys this evening.  Between elections and veterans day I wanted to show my pride in our wonderful country.  I used butter London Pillar Box Red and Julep America the Beautiful and the combination is perfect.


I used butter London as my base color. Application was smooth and got full coverage in two coats.  The red is super bright cream red but a little to red for me.  It really needs a top coat to tone down the color.

Pillar Box Red

Macro of Pillar Box Red




America the Beautiful is a rich red glitter with a splash of silver and blue glitter and then topped off with silver stars.  This one was in my July maven box but showed up after the fourth, so I had yet to wear it.  I only needed one coat to get full, even coverage.  The colors are absolutely beautiful and the stars add a fun element to the polish. 

America the Beautiful

Macro of America




I hope you enjoyed the patriotic mani.  If you are interested in being a Julep Maven just click on the icon in the upper right hand portion of my page and they will walk you through the process.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you guys again real soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment