Thursday, October 25, 2012

Julep Morgan and China Glaze Glitter Goblin

Hello everyone!  So who is super excited for Halloween?  I know I am and the next few days I will try to share some more festive nails.  Today I have Julep Morgan and China Glaze Glitter Goblin.  The Julep I received in this months Trick or Treat mystery box and the China Glaze I pick up in a four pack Halloween Set at Sally's.


Morgan is a very rich purple with a metallic finish.  Personally, I probably wouldn't wear it by itself but as a base it is awesome.  Application was reasonable with only two coats for full coverage.  

Morgan





Next, Glitter Goblin.  This one is part of China Glaze's Halloween line and I am so glad I got my hands on this one.  It is packed with a burnt orange glitter and silver holographic glitter.  Super shiny and goes on great.  I only used one coat in this mani so I think this bottle will last me a long time.

Glitter Goblin






So there you go, simple Halloween nails for when you are in a hurry up and go situation.  I really look forward to seeing all the different Halloweeny nails over the next few days.  I can't wait to see you guys again and hope you all have a wonderful day!



1 comment: