Sunday, October 21, 2012

Etsy Shop of the Week: Digital Doodle Bug

Good afternoon everyone!  Today's post is going to have a little bit of everything.  I have a great shop to show you, a bottle of Model City Polish, and my week 3 nails.  First up the shop.

I have been using Digital Doodle Bug for sometime now and their service is awesome!  All of my labels I use come straight from here.  Ashley is really on top of things and is super quick at shipping out, which is great in a pinch.  Every order has been flawless.  She also offers many other unique label options that are great for advertising or party favors.  She is currently on vacation but will be opening shop back up on the 29th.  You can browse her sales history if you'd like an idea of what all she has to offer.

Now for my week 3 nails and a bottle of my own polish.  Week 3 is something inspire by Reddit and I was torn on what to share with you guys.  I finally decided on a bottle of my own polish.  How does this have anything to do with Reddit, you ask?  Well the lovely ladies over there is what inspired me to start creating my own polish line.  Teal Me Up is one of my first creations that I still love.


Teal Me Up is a teal colored base filled with teal colored fine glitter and black squares.  The teal base is transparent enough to show the black squares underneath but only take two coats for get full nail coverage.  It's a fun, funky polish the reminds me of all the awesome 80's tunes.

Teal Me Up

Macro of Teal Me Up

I love how the black square show through to the top layer.

The fine glitter adds a little extra sparkle.

So there you go.  I have now caught up with the 52 week challenge over on Reddit.  I look forward to trying out new stuff in the future.  This coming week is Gradient or Ombre nails, you know this one is going to consist of blues, haha!  I hope you all have an awesome day and look forward to seeing you again real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment