Thursday, October 25, 2012

Different Dimension

Hello everyone!  I am super excited to show you guys this new polish I got from Different Dimension.  Took a few weeks but I finally have Horde!  As soon as I saw the limited WoW set, I wanted this one.  This stuff is perfect in every way possible.  Looking back on it I should have bought a back up bottle.


Horde is everything I wanted it to be and more.  Horde is a black jelly base filled with fine holographic glitter and larger red and holographic hexes.  With such an amazing blend and tons of sparkle, I am sure I will wear this one a lot.  Horde was a limited polish that is no longer available but if you see it being sold second hand, buy it!  Trust me, you won't regret it.

Horde

Poor close up, with so many labels it's hard to get a good shot.

Love it!

It took three coats to get this finish.  Next time I'll try it with a black base.

I love it as much as I thought I would.  I also grabbed up a bottle of Murloc that I will be showing you guys soon.  Big thanks to my sister, I used my birthday money she gave me to buy these two plus some cuticle balm from Different Dimension.  Hope you all have a great day and I will see you tomorrow with my pink nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment