Saturday, September 8, 2012

Zoya Tallulah and Model City Daydream Believer

Hello everyone! Today I have one of my favorite blues paired with some holographic stars.  About this time last year I discovered Zoya and took advantage of a two free promotion they were running.  Tallulah was immediately my first pick with it's medium blue color and lovely shimmer.  I would certainly recommend following Zoya on Facebook to stay up to date on their promos and be the first to take advantage these awesome deals.

Tallulah

Macro of Tallulah

Tallulah Label and Product Code 
Two solid coats followed with my quick dry top coat

This blue is perfect for a blue lover.  The shimmer is a nice added bonus.

Next up is my Model City Polish Daydream Believer.  I may be bias but I love this top coat.  You just can't go wrong with silver glitter and holographic stars!  Let me share some tips when working with Daydream Believer or any other polish with large glitter or shapes.  First up, use a toothpick to position the large glitter perfectly and slightly press the glitter down on to the nail.  Secondly, use top coat.  I generally go with two good coats of clear and my favorite combo is one good coat of clear followed with my quick dry top coat.

Daydream Believer 
Macro of Daydream Believer

Ah, I love it!

The stars make me want to go outside and just stare off into space.

So there you go, you now know my weakness.  Blue and stars!  Thanks for stopping by today and hope you enjoyed everything.  I am always trying to make my page better so if there is something you would like to see more or less of, please let me know.  Hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments: