Sunday, August 5, 2012

Limited Edition: Queen of Hearts

I have a new release for you guys today from Model City Polish.  This will be another limited edition blend with only 10 being made.  This is probably one of my favorite creations so far and I hope you guys feel the same.  On to the good stuff!

This blend is a milky white base that is packed with iridescent glitter, small and medium size black glitter, and cute red heart glitter.

Macro of Queen of Hearts

Now I swatched this one two ways so you can get the best idea of how it looks.  I wanted to show how this base is tinted enough to wear on its own or for some serious pop layer it over a white base.  First up is no base, just three coats followed up with a quick dry top coat.

Again this no undies.

You can see how the polish layers but is sheer enough for you to see the under coats.

Now my favorite way to wear this is with a white base.  I am normally not a big fan of heart blends.  Generally they are a clear base and just looks plain to me.  I wanted to go for something a little different then the rest of the guys and I think I have achieved this.  The blend really pops and reminds me of a deck of cards.  So much fun!!!



How freaking cute! I love it!

So there you go, I like heart polish now!  What do you guys thing?  This blend is available now on etsy, Queen of Hearts.  Thanks again for the inspiration. Hope to create more lovely blends in the future.  


No comments:

Post a Comment